Sir Drefaldwyn, leaving Cyfronydd, Sun 14 May 1978. The KDL 11 class 0-8-0T was built during the Second World War in occupied France by Franco-Belge (2855 / 1944) for the Germans. After the war it went to the Salzkammergut Local Rly (SKLB) in Austria, where it was converted from its original 0-8-0TT configuration. It has been at Welshpool since 1969, and is seen at the head of two Sierra Leone coaches. Photo by Les Tindall.
Welshpool Llanfair Railway photosNarrow gauge railway