SNCF 4-6-2 231.K.8, Calais Ville, Fri 14 May 2004 2. Originally built in 1912 by Henschel for the Paris, Lyons & Mediterranean Rly (PLM). Rebuilt in 1947 and converted to class 231 K. After PLM lines were electrified, members of the class moved to the SNCF's Northern region. K 8 was withdrawn from Calais depot in 1969 and purchased for preservation in 1974. It returned to the main line in 1991.
SNCF 231 K 82004Golden Arrow 2004Fleche d'Or 2004