Barrow Town station, Strand Road, Barrow-in-Furness, 2 February 2013 1. The Furness Railway built this station in 1863. It is a terminus. It was in use only untl 1882, when it was replaced by Barrow Central (on the site of the present post-war station) on the newly completed loop line from Dalton Junction through Roose to Park South. The building is listed grade 2.