Ulverston station 7: 12 April 2014. The remains of the goods yard, seen from the eastbound Cumbrian Coast Express. The white building in the distance is part of the remains of the 1854 terminus. There used to be a fan of sidings where the green industrial building now stands. The goods yard was still receiving oil from Stanlow in the early 1990s, but is now out of use.