Barrow Haematite Steel Co No 17, Carnforth, Tues 19 February 2013. These are the frames and cab of what was originally Furness Rly 0-4-0 No 25, built by Sharp, Stewart 1585 / 1865. The Furness sold it in 1873 to the Barrow Haematite Steel Company who had it converted to a saddle tank by, it is believed, Sharp, Stewart. As BHS Co No 17 it worked until 1960, when it was donated to the Stonecross Special School at Ulverston. It moved to Carnforth Steamtown in 1983, and in 2009 was bought by Bert Hitchen.