Pullman car No 246 Lydia, Carnforth Steamtown, 26 July 2008 1. Lydia was built in 1925 by Birmingham Rly Carriage & Wagon for use in Italy by Compagnie Internationle des Wagons Lits. It returned to Britain in 1928 and was rebuilt by Midland Rly Carriage & Wagon. It was used in Winston Churchill's funeral train in 1965, and accompanied 4472 Flying Scotsman on its 1969 tour of the USA. It was then presented to the US National Rly Museum at Green Bay, Wisconsin. The Pullman was repatriated in 2000 and by 2017 it was on the West Somerset Railway.