Queen of Scots vintage train 3: LNWR dining saloon No 159 (99880), Carnforth, Wed 12 November 2008. The LNWR built this coach at Wolverton in 1891. After withdrawal its body was incorporated in a house at Bognor Regis. It was recovered and restored, and mounted on an LMS van underframe with Gresley bogies as seen here. It wears LNWR livery, but carries two Queen of Scots badges. The coach was used on the Royal Scotsman between 1985 and 1989, and then on the unsuccessful Queen of Scots in 1990, since when it has seen little use.